Thursday 26 May 2016

Pearly Penis Piece (Polymer Cane)




 So you ever wanted to not grow up and make a penis out of clay? Well! Your at the right place then!



This is a little walkthrough of how I created a penis cane.



So first up I mixed some clay together to try and get the kind of colours I wanted just how you would if you was painting with acrylic paints. I then made basic shapes out of these clays I ensured one side had more lighter colour to be able to make shading effects. I used pearl mixtures on the tip to hopefully give it a slightly more moist looking effect.






I then mixed together white pearl with some good old fashioned bog standard blue,  I then used the pasta machine on number 5 to go around the edges ensuring to cut off any excess clay!


So there you have it you just keep going around until you have the shape you wish for, It is much easier if you have a circle or a square..


Then here is the difficult part..
Shrinking it down and sizing

So for shrinking it down.. if you have anything transparent and heavy try sticking it on one side. this helps it prevent it from warping. As soon as you can try to work it in the middle outwards, As you can see in the photo.




Now for the cutting!! The best part! (Which is optional however I am way too impatient to find out if I have messed it up!)

BOOTIFULS What a fine penis!  Much more attractive than the real thing don't you think?

Now all you have to do is work across to the ends so that it is all even across. The ends will be warped that is normal so don't worry no scrap clay ever goes to waste! So DO NOT throw it!

No comments:

Post a Comment