Monday 20 June 2016

Pokemon Mania! - Pok'eball Cane





As promised I said I would make a pok'eball cane so here is a short tutorial mainly via photos!


Make a white sausage and rap some black around it using the paster machine, Pref on grade 9.
You then want to be doing the same with some white clay but this time on grade 2 then do a grade 5 black on top of that.



Next you want to make two circle sausage I used my extruder to get perfect circles. Your then chopping them in half.




Good now you have your two half circles you want to get something like a pencil and just push it into the clay like you can see above.


Next use your extruder tool, IF you have one and use the long thin rectangle to create your black lines on your pok'eball, If you do not have an extruder a paster machine would work perfectly fine! Its just more accurate this way.



        
Check to make sure the holes on your white and black part of your pok'eball fit the middle and still look circular it might take a few fiddles to get it right! Then all you need to do is cut off the excess black and excesstube (Pok'eball button) in the middle.



Last off is the reduction I would recommend putting it in the fridge for half an hour to an hour before starting this (I did not do this because I was being impatient not to mentioned it was 3am) Then you should try reducing it in the middle first. I have found that this stop it warping as much.



So this is what it looks like once I sliced it! I hope you enjoyed this little walk through! If you did do not be scared to check out my shop Here Or if you would like to stalk me some what hit that Like Button On Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment