Friday 1 February 2019

Handmade Steam Punk Cards

I'm finally picking up that good old crafty side, I have been making cards for awhile now and decided that I have gotten good enough to sell a few.  I created coffee stained cards using die cuts and embossing folders to create these.
I think they have turned out beautiful I have vouched never to do the same card twice, so that they really will be one of a kind and unique for the buyers.
The 350 gms card that was used made a real impact and difference to quality I am truly please with these creations. Around 2 hours was spent on each card if your interested in getting some made or would like any pointer or tips please click that send message link on Hoot Loot Store and drop us a like 👍

I charge depending on complexity and materials which usually is around £5 - £6

They are currently being sold on Faeries Follies Favours store which will be turning up at some steam punk markets up'north. You should check them out they make some beautiful clothes and even dog jumpers! Here is a photo of one of there stalls below so you get an idea of what they produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment